The results are in!
You voted for your favorite organizations and helped us award and additional $6,500 to support our community!
Here are the winners from each of our 5 categories:
Edgewood HS Music and Theater
HEALTH & SAFETY
NON-PROFITS / COMMUNITY ASSISTANCE
New Hope Family Shelter
SPORTS & RECREATION
City of Bloomington Parks and Rec
Congratulations to each of our 5 winners!
IU Credit Union will be proudly donating $1,300 to each of the winners.
Whether it's teaching financial literacy in our schools, supporting education, providing scholarships, sponsoring sports and the arts, volunteering at community organizations, or participating in local events, we love supporting the communities we serve!
Below are the lists of all of the categories involved in our $6,500 community donation giveaway.
We recognize that maintaining access to the arts in our community is crucial to individual growth. Help us in giving back to the arts by selecting your favorite organization from the list below.
- Bloomington Chamber Singers
- Bloomington Community Band
- Bloomington High School North Music and Theater
- Bloomington High School South Music and Theater
- Bloomington Playwrights Project
- Bloomington Symphony Orchestra
- Buskirk-Chumley Theater
- Cardinal Stage
- Edgewood High School Music and Theater
- IU Auditorium
- Jazz in July
- Lotus Festival
We believe that education is the most important gift we can give to our community. Help us in supporting education by selecting your favorite organization from the list below.
- Academy of Science and Entrepreneurship
- Backpack Blitz, Monroe County
- Bloomington High School North Programs
- Bloomington High School South Programs
- Edgewood High School Programs
- Indiana University
- IU Alumni Association
- Ivy Tech Bloomington
- Leadership Bloomington - Monroe County
- MCCSC Foundation
- Reality Store - Bloomington Chamber of Commerce Success School
- Teachers Warehouse
HEALTH & SAFETY
We believe that a strong community is built on the basics – health and safety. Help us make our community a better place by selecting your favorite organization from the list below.
- Alzheimer's Association
- American Heart Association's Go Red for Women
- Bloomington Fire Department
- Bloomington Health Foundation
- Bloomington Police Department Teen Academy
- Hoosiers Outrun Cancer - Cancer Support Community, South Central Indiana
- IU Dance Marathon
- IU Health Foundation
- Monroe County Sheriff's Department
NON-PROFITS/COMMUNITY ASSISTANCE ORGANIZATIONS
We acknowledge the struggle of many individuals in our community who go without the necessities – shelter, food, physical care for the elderly and disabled, and more. Help us in supporting those most in need by selecting your favorite organization from the list below.
- Amethyst House
- Area 10 Agency on Aging
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters
- Bloomington Salvation Army
- Boys and Girls Club
- Community Kitchen
- Girls, Inc.
- Habitat for Humanity
- Hoosier Hills Food Bank
- Middle Way House
- Monroe County CASA
- Monroe County Humane Association
- Monroe County United Ministries
- Mother Hubbard's Cupboard
- New Hope Family Shelter
- Pets Alive
- Stone Belt
- Susie's Place
- United Way of Monroe County
- Wild Care
SPORTS & RECREATION
We understand that physical activity and playing sports with peers fosters a healthy community with an emphasis on teamwork. Help us in providing access to sports by selecting your favorite organization from the list below.
- Agon Swimming
- Bloomington Blades Hockey
- Bloomington Blues and Boogie Woogie Piano Festival
- Bloomington High School North Youth Sports
- Bloomington High School South Youth Sports
- Bloomington Pridefest
- Brandon Barrett's C.A.S.T. for Kids
- City of Bloomington Parks and Recreation
- Cutters Soccer Club
- Edgewood Youth Sports
- Hoosier Trails Council, Boy Scouts of America
- IU Athletics
- Kiwanis Indiana Balloon Fest
- Monroe County Fair
- Monroe County Fall Festival
- Monroe County YMCA
- Richland-Bean Blossom Youth Sports (RBBYS)
- Taste of Bloomington
We're ready to help you!
Give us a call at 812-855-7823 or toll-free 888-855-6928.