Mystery Shoppers Wanted
We need your opinion about the service at IU Credit Union, and we’re willing to pay you to give it to us!
As a member-owner of IU Credit Union, you have a special interest in making sure the employees give you and other members the best possible service available. That’s why we’re asking you to evaluate our service as part of your routine visits and calls to the credit union by becoming a Credit Union mystery shopper.
Mystery shopping is not difficult. In fact, anytime you visit or call the Credit Union, you are already consciously or subconsciously evaluating the service you are receiving. Now, we want you to tell us about your experience. As a mystery shopper, we’ll ask you to observe or listen for certain things. Next, log on to a website and fill out an easy-to-complete form, and you are done. After we have processed your shop, we will credit $10 to $25 to your account, depending on the type of shop you have completed. It’s that easy!
We have contracted with MemberShoppers, a respected provider of mystery shopping services to credit unions across the country, to coordinate this program.
Sound interesting? Follow these steps to register:
- Go to www.MemberXP.com
- Click on the link that says Become a Shopper near the top of the page.
- Under Get Started Now, Click on the yellow box, REGISTER TO SHOP NOW!
- Create a username and password and enter your contact information.
- In the box below the question “From which Credit Union did you receive the shopper invitation,” enter IU Credit Union.
- In the box that asks for your validation code, enter the word IUCU.
- Read and understand the Independent Contractor Agreement and then check the boxes. Click on the Click to Continue button.
- On the screen that follows, choose a branch from the drop down list that you use the most often.
- Click on the Click to Submit button.
We hope you’ll help us serve you even better!
Please Note: There are a limited number of shopper positions available. Former and current employees of the Credit Union and their family members are not eligible to participate in the mystery shopping program.