• The switch from Visa to MasterCard happened on Sunday, November 10. You are able to activate and use your new MasterCard. You should have received a new card with a new expiration date, a new card number and a new Personal Identification Number (PIN).
• Please destroy your old VISA card by cutting it in half.
• The existing balance on your Visa card has automatically transferred to your new MasterCard. Please be sure to notify merchants that bill your credit card, such as utilities, gym memberships and service providers, of the changes to your credit card account (i.e. your new card number and expiration date).
• Your access to Visa Online expired on November 4.
• Access to your transaction history and card services has changed. You will receive a new paper statement and will have access to eZCardInfo.com, which will replace our online Visa Account Access site. Once you enroll your credit card, you will be able to look up your balance and completed and pending transactions, pay your credit card bill, sign up for email and mobile alerts, print reports and more.
Be sure to enroll in credit card eStatements through eZCardInfo.com if you would like to continue or start receiving your monthly credit card billing statements online.
• If you were enrolled in Visa Auto Pay, you are automatically re-enrolled to MasterCard. The previously signed agreement is now applicable to your IU Credit Union MasterCard, beginning with your December payment. If you would like to cancel Auto Pay, please notify us in writing within 25 days of your next scheduled payment.
• The new payment address beginning with your December statement wil be:
PO Box 31021
Tampa, FL 33631-3021
(Make check payable to IU Credit Union)
• Please give us a call if you have any questions at 812-855-7823 or toll free at 888-855-MYCU.